Wednesday, December 21, 2011

7 Trendy truthful things (2)


1. Please stop with the “no hookups” cry on Grindr, Manhunt, Black Gay Chat, Boots and Chains, etc. Honestly, who do you think you are kidding?

Is it “no hookups” just in case your younger, gay cousin has Grindr, too?  Or are you trying to hide your sex history from your boyfriend? Don’t worry, I won’t tell them you're a slut, but just because I won’t, doesn’t mean someone else would be so kind.

If you want love, go out and meat people; feign laughter and intrigue from their bad jokes like the rest of us couples do. I know it is a little much but tis the ways of love, and tis the season, too. So, until you are ready for that, be prepared to answer the same 3 questions over and over again: Top? Bottom? Vers?

2. Grindr advice: the easiest guys to screw are the guys with “no hookups” on their profile. Amirite?  Amirite?

3. Baye (babe or baby); Wyd (what you doing); Hmu (hit me up); Wu(what up); Wfu(wanna fuck); All I have to say is, wtf?

     I had a date with a guy who loved to utilize these terms -- we never made it to our date.  I called and he texted back, "wu (what up) we gon chill"? 

     Guys, If you don't have the effort to text someone full words, then you probably should not be texting them at all. And if you use text slang because you are in such a hurry, phones have this really cool voice feature, too, it is kinda what they are known for. A two minute phone call is all it takes to make plans to "chill" in your best friend's basement. Yuck!

4. Wearing glasses when you don’t need them-

     I dated someone who wore non-prescription glasses because he wanted to look smarter, and I did not have the heart to tell them before--but now, now that I have no heart-- you are a loser.

5. Talking about how drunk you got after the age of 24-

If after 24, the highlight of your weekend is how many alcoholic bevs you purchased, then I guess I would drink a lot in your case, too.

6. Str8t Acting-
    In 2011, we saw too many teenagers die because they were not allowed to be themselves, so why waste your time acting like something you are not?

7. Stop serious debates at nightclubs-

Haha, are you running for another term in office? Shut the fuck up and dance.










No comments:

Post a Comment